Pages

New Start!

Hello, internet friends!

This is my very first blog post, so I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to write (I'm letting my awkwardness show from the very beginning. Haha). Anyway, I've been enjoying lurking around blogs for a long time now and I decided to give it a go myself. Don't expect much, as I'm not that great with words, but I shouldn't let this stop me nonetheless, right?
I am going to blog about things I like. Things I want or I feel the need to share. My favourite thing in the world is to make new friends, so always feel free to talk to me or email me. But I think I'll stop typing now. I don't want to make this to lengthy.
My intention is to make this place a happy corner for me and my thoughts. So, here's to new beginnings!

Love,
Marg x

My Glittery Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram