Pages

Sephora HAUL


So a couple of weeks ago I went to Sephora to get a birthday present for my friend, and the picture above happened. I'm kind of mad at myself because I spent too much money for a person who just ended her internship and doesn't have a monthly salary anymore. But I ended up loving everything I got, so I decided to cut me some slack just this time. 

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13-Mat Black: This eyeliner is very pigmented and goes on smoothly. Even though I'm a pen-eye liner kind of girl, I find it really easy to use and it costed me 24.50€. Also, it comes in many beautiful iridescent and matte colours. I was eyeing out the diamond gold one for the inner corners of the eyes, but I hold back. Maybe I'll get it one day that I won't be jobless anymore... Maybe. (sobbing)

Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil: I got two shades of this pencil eyeliner. The 0L, which is a matte black, and the 23L, which is a gorgeous champagne colour. They are very smooth and soft and I like them a lot so far. I'm using the 0L to tight line my upper lash line, and the 23L for the inner corners of my eyes. They cost 19€ each,

Make Up For Ever HD Concealer - Invisible Cover Concealer: This concealer is the best one I've tried yet. But oh boy, that price tag! It's 30.50€ for 1.5ml of product, and I don't go sparingly with concealers. It covers dark circles very well and it is so lightweight, it literally feels like you have nothing on. Regardless all the amazingness, I can't justify the price for the tiny amount of product you get. 

Benefit Rockateur Blush: This is the perfect blush for winter, since it's pink with teeny-tiny gold shimmer. The product itself is pigmented and once on the skin it has a satin finish. It comes with a small brush in the box, which I don't like. The price was 34.90€, but totally worth it!

Invisibobble Hair Ring: I had the crystal clear hair rings since summer, and I have been using them all the time, so I decided to get the chocolate brown ones as well. They definitely don't break my hair as much as normal hair ties do, and I don't feel my pony tails or hair buns heavy. It looks cute when you have it on your wrist as well! To be honest, it leaves a mark when I wear it for hours, but it's not very obvious. A pack of 3 costs 5€ at Sephora here. They are sold on hair salons for a slightly more expensive price.


That's all I got. It may seem like not much but my wallet was crying that day. I will  have to try (try being the keyword here) to refrain myself from visiting Sephora in the near future. 

Love, 
Marg x

My Glittery Sky

2 comments:

  1. Καλώς ήρθες στο κόσμο του blogging!
    βλέπω η MakeUpForEver είχε την τιμητική της στο haul σου! με γεια!!! έχω δοκιμάσει το ίδιο μαύρο μολύβι ματιών και σου προτείνω να δοκιμάσεις το LUXURY EYE PENCIL -ERRE DUE, είναι πολύ καλό dupe και στο 1/3 σε τιμή. Καλή αρχή! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ ♥
      Δυστυχώς δεν μπορώ να χρησιμοποιήσω drugstore προϊόντα στην περιοχή των ματιών, γιατί έχω κάποια αλλεργία (κάθε φορά που έβαζα τέτοια προϊόντα πρήζονταν τα μάτια μου για μέρες). :'(

      Delete

Instagram