Pages

Empties #1



There is something oddly satisfying about using up entirely a product. When I get to throw away an empty bottle, I mentally pat myself on the back for not spending my money on something I eventually didn't end up using and for cutting a bit the clutter that my room is full of. As you see in the picture above, this is kind of a hair-product-heavy post. The reason being that I'm a tad bit obsessed with hair care as my hair is quite long and in desperate need of love and care after all it has been through (bleaching, constant curling or straightening etc).

Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
I've been a huge fan of the Gliss shampoos and conditioners for many years now. They do their job and they leave my hair soft without weighing it down. But the biggest factor for me repurchasing them over and over again is the smell. It is so strong (in a good way) and lingers on my hair for days especially if I layer the smell by using the shampoo and the conditioner from the same line. I think "Your hair smells heavenly" is the compliment I get the most, so in my book these are winning products.

Toni&Guy Prep Heat Protection Mist
This spray is essentialy a heat protector that also helps with the friz and static. I don't know if it stopped the damage and the breakage from the heat, but it surely made my hair feel so soft and full. It literally looked like my hair were treated at a hair salon. Also, as all the Toni&Guy products, it smells lovely. My only complaint is the packaging is so flimsy that the spray part broke in the first three uses, but maybe I just got a defective one. Anyway, I'll definitely re-purchase it again.

Nivea Anti-Perspirant Talc Sensation Roll On
To be honest, I didn't know if I should include a deodorant because what is there to say about it? It gets its job done and smells nice. It didn't irritate me and it is an ok product in every aspect. I may re-purchase it again at some point.

Garnier Micellaire Cleansing Water
This is a holy grail product for me and it's probably my 50000000th bottle or something. I was an avid Bioderma micellaire water user before (and I still love it, don't get me wrong), but since these two products are identical in my eyes, it only makes sense I go with the most wallet friendly choice. I use it after my cleanser as an extra step to remove every make up residue and in the mornings as toner. Would I buy it again? HECK YES I WILL!

Pantene Pro-V Dry Oil with Argan Oil
It's a nice dry oil that nourished the ends of my hair without making them greasy-looking. It took me forever to finish this bottle and I was using it at least 4 times a week. Not a life changer, but it's a good product for the price you pay. Maybe I will get it again, maybe not, but if I do, surely it won't be in the near future.

Johnson's Lipcare Pearly
I'm one of those people that use lipbalms all the time. I have gone through numerous and some years ago I used to love the Johnson's lipcare in classic, so I naturally wanted to try the pearly one too. Unfortunately I didn't like it that much. The consistency isn't as thick as the blue-classic one, and I even find it drying. Especially during the end it made my lips even more chapped. It doesn't help that I am not crazy for the color either, so I don't think I will get it again. 


Have you tried any of these products yourself? If yes, let me know what you think of them. ♥




My Glittery Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram